Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bonner Blog Question 4

You have met many people here so far. Who have you connected with and what have you learned about him or her? 





Amanda Intili

I think I have already made a lot of friends here. Everyone in my class has already become so close. We all are always together so we have really bonded over the last few days. My roommate Erica is really awesome and I am so happy we met each other for the fall. I really like all the staff members. Lexy and Kayla are really awesome leaders and they are easy to talk to. I am so happy I met Su because she just graduated as an art ed major, so it was really cool to show her my portfolio and talk to her about the program. My professor is such an inspiring woman and its so interesting! Her class is fun and I love how she gets us involved when she teaches. All the people I have met have been extremely nice and I am excited to learn about everyone!


Arielle Fouks

I have met many people in my stay with TCNJ; one of my favorite people is Liverpool my site manger. Liverpool is funny and just plain awesome! He was tons of fun to work with, and had a great personality.


Matthew Kadish

This is true; I have met many people. Here are some of the things that I have learned from and about these people…
I’ve learned about Shaun’s preferences in music (about which he is very passionate), television, multilingual skills, sense of humor, adeptness and experimentation with the act of napping, and (last but never least) his taste in superheroes. He’s great to be around, although his views on Batman are fundamentally flawed (but it’s okay, everyone makes mistakes).
I’ve learned about Dave’s preferences as well, and I have also learned about his great ambitions: his goal of authorship, his desire to start a videogame company, and his fondness for interactive multimedia.
I’ve learned a lot about my group’s mentor at our community service site as well. To name some examples, I learned about his views on conspiracy-theories, his aversion to drugs and rap music, his love of cartoons, his religious views, and his overall attitude. He’s a terrific person.
I’m also getting to know fellow students here. I’m learning about Hailey and Arielle’s strong yet verbally-bloodthirsty friendship, Mary’s high spirits, Thomas’s commitment to running, etc.        
I’m liking the people here a lot.  






Hailey Goldberg


I felt a great connection with Asada, the grandaughter of my homeowner. She is 5 years old and the happiest child i have ever met. On sunday and monday we talked a little and by the end of the first day she was giving us hugs and asking us to read her books. She also kept asking if she could help us paint, when we told her she would have to put on cloths she didnt like because she could get them messy she looked at me and said "but i like all my cloths!!" On tuesday though we spent about half an hour playing imaginary games, normally princess theamed or id pretend to be a tire swing and swing her around a lot. She reminded me a lot of my little sister then. She seemed perfectly content to be told she "had to stay locked in her toweer" then make a break for the other end of the yard, and then be carried back over and over again. She also has the best smile. I wish i could see her again before we left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment