Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bonner Blog 5

What are some of your work/school/team skills? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?





Matt
As far as my work/school/team skills go, I am very good a organizing. In fact, I find organizing (books, papers, supplies, etc.) therapeutic, and almost cathartic in a way. It can be very relaxing to me, and I do a good job at it. I also consider myself to be a good anti-procrastinator; I rarely leave things off to the last minute. When I’m a part of a team, I consider myself good at taking and following instructions.
My weaknesses include: a nervousness and consequent hesitation to take charge and lead a group, physical weakness (I’m not physically strong, which may hinder tasks that involve heavy-lifting, etc.), and a nervousness toward public-speaking. 


Lauren

When working in a team, I am good at stepping into a leadership role in most settings. It normally becomes my job to keep everyone on track and focused. A strength, and sometimes weakness, is my need for things to be as close to perfect as possible. This results in work that is well-done but it leads me to spend a lot more time on assignments than most others do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment